Characters I would like to see in Brawl-

Slendee64

As the title says, here are a few characters I'd like to see in Brawl- in a future update.

1. Cloud Strife (Final Fantasy VII)
2. Ryu (Street Fighter)
3. Dr. Mario (Dr. Mario)
4. Chrom (Fire Emblem)
5. Villager (Animal Crossing)

Do keep in mind that the names in parentheses are what series those characters are from. And this was MY opinion, not yours, so don't freak out when you don't see Ridley on the list. Ridley was an obvious choice so I went with Chrom instead.

Last edited:

MelonKeepR

If you're going to make the effort to tell us what games they're from, you could at least... tell us what games they're from.

But that's fine.

I'd like to see Clovis Barclay (You know what game he's from.)

Mergerman

Megaman X or any Megaman variant like .exe for me,

2nd for me would be cloud strife From Ff7

Also maybe Ridley or Ryu would be nice, aside from that i think the cast is really good,

Survivian

The Rando-Est of Brandos
Minus Backroom
Most likely, none of these guys are gonna get in, mainly cuz the roster is already kinda planned out.

I’m not entirely sure if we are gonna get new characters, but it’s not gonna be them for sure.

Also, Brawl Minus does not make characters from scratch. None of the characters in the roster are 100% Minus property. If you want to play those characters, go to the Brawl Vault. All of those characters are there.

Enjoy.

TvSkull4799

Most likely, none of these guys are gonna get in, mainly cuz the roster is already kinda planned out.

I’m not entirely sure if we are gonna get new characters, but it’s not gonna be them for sure.

Also, Brawl Minus does not make characters from scratch. None of the characters in the roster are 100% Minus property. If you want to play those characters, go to the Brawl Vault. All of those characters are there.

Enjoy.
Tho geno would be cool, and he already has sprites and anything (proof being smash legacy)

Survivian

The Rando-Est of Brandos
Minus Backroom
Tho geno would be cool, and he already has sprites and anything (proof being smash legacy)
Geno is already in a PM mod build called Cobalt Legacy.

The best version of him available is in that build. If you wanna play Geno, go there, because he’s probably not gonna be in Minus.