I have found multiple... things? Techs? Combos? Whatever it is, here it is.

Trashisme

DankLank69
First, this may be a thing already but R.O.B. has a wavedash! I call it MechDashing. You can do it by jumping and IMMEDIETLY dairing. Or, alternetivey, you can use the c-stick and tap jump with a tap up on the analog stick and a tap down on the c-stick. Its (I think) longer than luigis', making it the longest wavedash ever. It's really useful.
Next, Ness can do a combo like thing where if you footstool, IMMEDIETLY down-b, then repeat again. This is %100 true and can combo into a lot of things.
Finally (for now), Lucas can cancel all landing lag on his PK Fire, giving him a lot of ground momentum if hit right, if hit in an even more titghter frame, you can send out the move and keep the momentum, or use in in air to recover verticly, much like luigis' misfire. It can also get you away from your opponent, saving you from sticky situations.

Survivian

The Rando-Est of Brandos
Minus Backroom
No offense or anything, but you are WAAAAAAY late to the party here.
All of these things are basically common knowledge.

ROB’s pseudo-wavedash was made to function like that.

Ness’ footstool combo isn’t true because you can tech footstools in this game. If you came from Smash 4 this will be kinda jarring at first.

The Lucas thing is well known as well. It can cancel into almost any move other than itself. Landing cancelling it gives you a ton of momentum, but also puts you in prime bopping position. I don’t know if YOU knew this, but HOLDING PK Fire sends you forward instead of backward.

All in all, everyone knew these things. The way that you’re describing the moves makes it sound like it’s unintended when these were actually thought out changes by the Dev Team.

I appreciate your enthusiam though. Keep it up!

Kboomers1918

Mayor of Capetown, Rhode Island
Minus Backroom
Ness can FOOTSTOOL? OH BOY

Survivan's response was appropriate. ENB's was kind of funny. But this thread as a whole just took it too far. Can we please not bite the newcomers?

Remember, most of Brawl-'s tricks aren't documented anywhere, so you really can't blame new players for thinking they've discovered something new. And after an introduction like this, I wouldn't be surprised if Trashisme decided our community isn't worth the effort.

Ludacario

Resident of the blastzone
Playtester
Survivan's response was appropriate. ENB's was kind of funny. But this thread as a whole just took it too far. Can we please not bite the newcomers?

Remember, most of Brawl-'s tricks aren't documented anywhere, so you really can't blame new players for thinking they've discovered something new. And after an introduction like this, I wouldn't be surprised if Trashisme decided our community isn't worth the effort.

Lame.

EpicNonBread

Malfunctioning Machinery
Minus Backroom
Playtester

Actually I agree with player_03 . I only took the light jab because it's the character I'm known for. I didn't mean any harm in it, and I think we took it a little too far with the circle jerking on one joke. Makes the intentions come off a lot more hostile rather than joking around. Maybe if it was on someone's post who was an already integrated or well known member of the community, but it's really not appropriate for a newcomer.

So uhh, yeah sorry about that Trashisme . Pretty much all of your discoveries are commonly known in the active community, but it was nice to see someone new find some excitement in discovering the game for themselves, and I hope we didn't deter you from the game or the community.

Trashisme

DankLank69
OK OK i get it im a friggen noob, I just thought i could contribute. I thought it would be documented that rob had a wavedash, and the footstool thing is yeah, but the lucas thing is kinda new. I appreciate the helpful and... not so helpful comments. Some made me actually laugh.

Pin Clock

Project Leader
Minus Backroom
Welcome to the site, newguy! As the other repliers have mentioned, all of the changes you found are intentional, but you being so excited takes me back to the days when I discovered these fun things too!

IMO, discovering the secrets is one of the best parts of the game. That said, at some point we do need to document them.
Yeah, hopefully some day we'll have a way to organize all the information our characters can do or something. Hopefully somewhere on the website that people can easily find. That'd be pretty useful.