Does 4.1 fix the smash stack issue that prevented me from playing 4.0BC hackless?

Nintega

I'm pretty much a hackless only user for Brawl Mods rn since my computer is no where near capable of consistent 60FPS for Dolphin Wii Games, especially for TvC. Used hackless for 4.0b, but couldn't play 4.0bc since there was an issue related to Smash Stack in the Download. Does 4.1 fix that issue? I really hope so because I miss Brawl Mods (currently no way of playing Legacy XP hackless) & I really want to get back to the crazy movements of Fox & Pit!

Bent 00

Longtime Limit Breaker
I think you just need to copy the "gameconfg.txt" file over from 4.0BC to the root of your SD card, since it was accidentally omitted from 4.1.

It's also recommended to replace the 4.1 "common3.pac" with the 4.0BC "common3.pac" to fix some bugged projectiles, but this will unfortunately glitch team color auras (and maybe other things?) -- or so I've been told. I haven't encountered the glitched projectiles personally yet.

While you're adding/replacing files on your SD card, I recommend trying out Boost-Powered Falcon and Powered-Up Pikachu too. :)

unrelatedisme123

Minusaur
Playtester
I think you just need to copy the "gameconfg.txt" file over from 4.0BC to the root of your SD card, since it was accidentally omitted from 4.1.

It's also recommended to replace the 4.1 "common3.pac" with the 4.0BC "common3.pac" to fix some bugged projectiles, but this will unfortunately glitch team color auras (and maybe other things?) -- or so I've been told. I haven't encountered the glitched projectiles personally yet.

While you're adding/replacing files on your SD card, I recommend trying out Boost-Powered Falcon and Powered-Up Pikachu too. :)
You should upload a folder with all of that, im very lazy.