Missing Stages

Well not much to say but there are some stages missing like 75m, Lavender Town or Meta Crystal.
Also there a Stage Pictures missing from stages that were changed like Yoshi's Story. I would realy likje to play all stages so help would be nice.

Version 4.0BC, correct?
Assuming so, then..
- Did you copy the entire "Minusery" folder and the "codes" folder from the main page's download file?
- Do you have a "gameconfig.txt" on the root of the SD card that may be messing with the code's reading length?
- Are you using the right version of "RSBE01.gct" that came with the download, or another one?
- What are you using to launch Brawl Minus on your Wii/Emulator?

Version 4.0BC, correct?
Assuming so, then..
- Did you copy the entire "Minusery" folder and the "codes" folder from the main page's download file?
- Do you have a "gameconfig.txt" on the root of the SD card that may be messing with the code's reading length?
- Are you using the right version of "RSBE01.gct" that came with the download, or another one?
- What are you using to launch Brawl Minus on your Wii/Emulator?
Sorry for the late response.

Version 4.0BC is right.
-I unziped everything onto the root of my SD Card and added/changed nothing
-I'm using the MinimalLauncher that commes in the downloade
-I'm using vWii on the WiiU

Sorry for the late response.

Version 4.0BC is right.
-I unziped everything onto the root of my SD Card and added/changed nothing
-I'm using the MinimalLauncher that commes in the downloade
-I'm using vWii on the WiiU

I believe that the included launcher requires you to hold a certain direction on the D-Pad, no?
Well, my custom launcher found here doesn't seem to have any issues, and I haven't used the included one to be honest.