Brawl Minus 4.0bc Bug Report Thread

MelonKeepR

Nothing big but...
Ivysuar stops gaining height with neutral-b if he is caped mid-flight.
Not too important because its rather hard to do (I think? need to test. Maybe they can trade) but it pretty much guarantees death if it happens

What makes it guarantee death, though? Unless you're pretty low down, you should be able to safely comeback by airdodging, right?

Actually, all windboxes make Ivysaur fall. This isn't so much a problem in most cases (Fludd pulls Ivysaur back to the stage, Ike and Falco's fsmashes are short range), but Squirtle's Water Gun can safely and easily gimp Ivysaur.

ESC Artiste

The Pot is heavier than Ridley
When you wavedash off ledge with Wolf sometimes you brawl airdodge, which fucks Wolf hard because of his fastfall speed. Is there a way to make it so this doesn't happen. My assumption is that its the game still registering the wavedash input if you do it too close which is the same thing as an airdodge input.

I second this. Wolf's brawl airdodge is bad as it is, and when it happens going off ledge it becomes near impossible to recover, especially on low stages like Yoshi's Story. The thing is it's not just Wolf that has this problem. Many times when I play Cpt. Falcon, I try to ground tech from an attack near the ledge, for some odd reason the momentum is still present and it transfers into an airdodge offstage. If this is the case, I would assume it's a momentum issue with ground teching near the ledge with all characters and really should be looked into.