[PSA] Kboomers1918/Maye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kboomers1918

Mayor of Capetown, Rhode Island
Minus Backroom
1) What region do you live in?
  • I am EC and live in Cambridge, MA
2) What smash tournament experience do you have?
  • Due to my living conditions I am not able to attend offline tourneys, but I have played in Discord-made Smash 4 tourneys, 1 Minus official, and 1 Minus Weekly. The Discord related tournaments weren't official (they were used to determine a PR for the server).
Discord Champion 2: 9th Place
Discord Champion 3: 9th Place
Discord Champion 4: 13th Place
Minus Before Christmas: 17th Place
Minus Chronicles 1: 17th Place

3) What other notable players do you frequently play with?

• He wouldn't call himself one, but I do play with FantasyDino seeing as how he's nearby and we know each other outside minus
4) How much time do you have available?
  • From 6pm EST till I go to sleep is what I consider my free time, along with weekends, I'd say I have a decent amount of time available
5) How often do you play Brawl Minus? Do you play alone or with others?
  • I don't play Minus as often as I used to but when I do it's with others, I rarely play alone and when I do it's solo modes
6) Can you stream or upload videos frequently?
  • I can't stream as often as I'd like but I can upload videos, I have a YT channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCocRy3C65Jo0P6YT963xcNg

• I upload mostly smash related content there along side a few other things.
7) Do you have current videos of you playing Brawl Minus?
  • Yes I do have current videos of me playing Minus, most are combo videos, and I have two of me playing against the aforementioned Fantasy in a Best of 5 Friendlies match.

Pin Clock

Project Leader
Minus Backroom
We will put this application on hold and revisit it when we have a further need for playtesters.

Kboomers1918

Mayor of Capetown, Rhode Island
Minus Backroom
1) What skills can you provide for the team? (PSA programming, BrawlBox Animation, ASM coding, etc.)

I can provide PSA programming, I've mostly self-taught myself on how to use it. If I ever have any questions I usually ask, or try and figure it out myself.

2) Please provide a sample of your work. (Video, Picture, etc)
*Posting work is a plus.

I'm currently working solo (except from occasionally PSA help and suggestions) on a mod for PM, these gifs are just some of the things I have created. As of now, I have completed 7 characters for the beta I plan to release.

If you hold A
If you hold B
Ike has hops
Cause whats an application without a knee?

This is not all of I've done, this just the ones I had gifs of. As of now I've modded 7 PM characters by myself (with occaisional help) and I'm continuing to do so. So these gifs are more like a free sample if you will.

3) How much free time can you devote to the project?
  • All of it, as of now, the most is usually on the weekends, but I can do occaisional weekdays
4) How long have you been playing smash?
  • Since I was 7, competitively didn't start till Smash 4 came out.
5) Why do you deserve to be on the team?
  • Because I've spent a great deal of time (and earning a headache in reward) making diddy kong frame data, I've manage to not go 0-2 at a tournament, like contributing ideas to minus even if I'm the only one who agrees to them. And I'm funny, cause we all know: Brawl- Is a Sitcom

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.