Brawl Minus 4.0BC Tier List (Probably Wrong)

_DX_

Technical Wolf Main
I did not make this tier list

cOpTf1f.png

Reply if there is something wrong!

MY BOY MARTH IS A TIER!!!

Dusk

Equals Trash
Playtester
my issue with it is that wolf is the worst spacie he's definitely better then fox.

Neville

GG M8s
Minus Backroom
I did not make this tier list

cOpTf1f.png

Reply if there is something wrong!

MY BOY MARTH IS A TIER!!!
My response to this is based off the assumption that the characters in each tier are unordered.

I think ZSS is A Fox is A DDD is A Link is B Wario is S Mario is A Olimar is A and Pit is at least B. Just off the top of my head.

AGentleStar

Video Editor
The community needs to come together at some point to discuss the matchups of every character based on tournament outcomes, usage, etc. We also need a definite rule for what differentiates an S rank character from an A rank character. Maybe someday. :nesmk:

Mawootad

Minus Backroom
Captain Falcon, Link, and Shiek are questionable in S tier, Pika and Roy should probably be B tier, Mario, TL, and G&W are all A tier, ZSS is at least B tier, and I think Ness is probably C tier. I'm also not sure where Sonic falls; he's generally been considered really broken, but I've never actually seen anyone play him at a level that backed that up.

Neville

GG M8s
Minus Backroom
I'm also not sure where Sonic falls; he's generally been considered really broken, but I've never actually seen anyone play him at a level that backed that up.
This. In theory Boost is like, the best move in any Smash game but I've yet to see anyone really abuse it yet.

ZSS is at least B tier,
We were having a discussion where we came to the conclusion that she might be S tier because the only bad-ish matchups we figured she had were Squirtle, Pichu, and mayybe Lucario.

Thor

This tier list is pretty bad.

As many have said, Link is way too high. I don't actually know what Squirtle does but I suspect he's higher.

I think the Fox placement was right before his jump physics were screwed with but now... unless SH AC dair is suuuuuuper broken [and it might be!], he's probably lower as LB said.

I have lots of other thoughts but I think the message has been sent that this list is... dubious at best.

Neville

GG M8s
Minus Backroom
This tier list is pretty bad.

As many have said, Link is way too high. I don't actually know what Squirtle does but I suspect he's higher.

I think the Fox placement was right before his jump physics were screwed with but now... unless SH AC dair is suuuuuuper broken [and it might be!], he's probably lower as LB said.

I have lots of other thoughts but I think the message has been sent that this list is... dubious at best.
Shorthop AC dair isn't safe on shield because it doesn't cause enough shield stun. Fox is straight up worse. He also doesnmt auto snap to ledge during the charge animation of upb which makes his recovery as meh as before.

Thor

Shorthop AC dair isn't safe on shield because it doesn't cause enough shield stun. Fox is straight up worse. He also doesnmt auto snap to ledge during the charge animation of upb which makes his recovery as meh as before.

I'm curious how negative SH AC dair is on block, given that he has a frame 1 invincible option that's jump-cancellable immediately after landing... I suppose it might be -6 or -7 on block like Melee but given the time taken to drop shields, people are still either forced into an immediate nair or roll/spotdodge option [and you could cross up drill to avoid shieldgrabs].