Minus Draft Crew Battle 1.0

Joeybeta

The birdcario community member
Playtester
fzrbhmS.png
Hey there everyone. So the anticipated draft crew battle is now set for people to register for. Sign up soon as it's a first come first serve for 10 slots.
~! Register Here !~
I have all the information for the participants in the registration form as well.
I'll also leave some key info from the form here for those interested in participating.
-This crew battle will be capped at 5 members per team for a total of 10 participants for a 5v5 crew battle. A non participant can participate as a backup member to a crew if a crew member is not present.
-Slots to participating are a first come first serve.
-You cannot nominate yourself as a captain.
-Your vote will only be counted as half a vote if you will not participate.
-You may drop out of participation before 11/19/16 by contacting Joeybeta via Discord or email ([email protected]).
-You may opt to join in if previously not chosen to participate before 11/18/16 by contacting Joeybeta (same method as above).
11/18/16 - Nomination/Participation form deadline
11/19/16 - Participation confirmation and Captain declaration results/Invitations to the MCB server will begin +Draft
11/20/16 - Crew Battle at 2PM PST/5PM EST

P.S. If you're not participating, you can at least vote for a captain in the forms.
P.S.S. I'd like to thank those who I've collaborate with to get this up along with the dedicated MCB server. Lucacario, Dusk, and Mimsy.

Ludacario

Resident of the blastzone
Playtester
:(