100 Things You Probably Didn't Know About Brawl-

Greatest_Aether

Forum Reg of sorts
#93? Roy IS IN FACT OUR BOY lol no. Some people have wierd results screen animations and poses. Link is on all fours, panting, if he loses and Mario...I won't spoil his winning AND loss poses.

Darxmarx

The Learning Star Warrior
#94(?) Kirby in 3.Q has an electric hitbox that appears during his "transforming back" animation. It only deals 5%, but has quite a bit of hitstun and allows Kirby to easily follow up into an aerial attack.

Greatest_Aether

Forum Reg of sorts
#97? Random Final Smashes have been buffed. Examples are Marth, Lucas and Diddy Kong. Personally, I want Marth's FS to deal 776% damage as a nod to Fire Emblem: Tharcia 776. It was a OHKO anyway.

Darxmarx

#98? Wolf's new down taunt, which is the "codec success" animation he uses when smash taunting, actually has a hitbox. It only does minor damage though, which is a trend for the other taunt hitboxes except for Lucario's.

You may say that changed taunts were mentioned before, but I haven't seen anyone mention Wolf's.

Darxmarx

Ya know, I have a feeling there's a repeat here somewhere, but oh well.
#100(?) Everyone is aware of the Warlock Punch. It's the infamous OHKO that our local King of Evil, Ganondorf, holds. Even in the earliest versions of Minus, this powerful move caused instant death to the fool that stood in its way. However, I recall a very early version where the attack did not deal exactly 666%. Truly an act that was fixed.

Greatest_Aether

Forum Reg of sorts
Oh yeah?
#102 When Snake lifts his box from his taunts, he ask you if he tested your patience for his arrival.

Jeffrey

#104: Meta Knight's up-grab is basically a kamikaze attack.

He states in a really deep voice "Come back when you can put up a fight!" then flies the grabbed opponent to the top of the stage, before slamming them down at super speed and ending in an explosion. iirc this does 40% damage, meaning if Meta Knight has around 40% damage or greater it will likely KO him. However, it will also KO the opponent if they have around 60% damage (or more for heavy weight characters).

High risk, high reward. Plus, it just looks freakin' awesome.

Thor

#104: Meta Knight's up-grab is basically a kamikaze attack.

He states in a really deep voice "Come back when you can put up a fight!" then flies the grabbed opponent to the top of the stage, before slamming them down at super speed and ending in an explosion. iirc this does 40% damage, meaning if Meta Knight has around 40% damage or greater it will likely KO him. However, it will also KO the opponent if they have around 60% damage (or more for heavy weight characters).

High risk, high reward. Plus, it just looks freakin' awesome.

105: While it may have been fixed, I believe it's possible [or was] to SDI tech MK uthrow, to avoid the KB [but take the damage]. I think both players might be able to do it, but I'm not sure.

666DAMAGE

"SIX SIX SIX DAMAAAAGE!!"
#106: Sonic's dash attack can be turned into his side b by pressing b during the dash attack.
I read this in the thread earlier. I just went through it. Sweet thread.

#106: I did the script for minus' announcer twice many months apart and the only line we used from the first session was "Captain Falcon" because Mach 7 loved it.

#107: Minus is the first Brawl mod to have a different echo for the announcer. The echo is applied on the fly by Brawl, ASF1nk wrote a code to change it and it went through a lot of iterations.