Brawl Zeus Special Attacks

The Concept

Philosopher & Assassin
I'll do it when I get home. Expect it by tonight. It is currently 1413 now.

The time is now 1835. Starting the upload. ...This may take a while for I don't have the best internet at this house.

The time is now 20:28. Zeus 2.2 is 40% uploaded. Just thought I should add that all of these are RSBE, so for the US/English Brawl. They are also the original zips from the download posted on the forum, during their respective release periods.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Concept

Philosopher & Assassin
Okay. Double posting only so that those who requested the links will get an alert. Hopefully.

It is now 19:56 and here is Zeus 2.0: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8lbAI3Kpb72RWR5ejhzWUdtbm8/edit?usp=sharing

It is now 21:13 and here is Zeus 2.2: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8lbAI3Kpb72WnZSYm5DNlc5UEE/edit?usp=sharing

It is now 21:25 and I just realized that the forum download link for Zeus 2.3 is broken. That means this will be the only place to get Zeus. I should probably make a separate thread too... Anyway now uploading Zeus 2.3.

It is now 22:37 and I am finished uploading. Here is Zeus 2.3: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8lbAI3Kpb72ZkhGSmRPYkFyTkE/edit?usp=sharing

loftydrum

I have Zeus 2.4 and they have changed Ganondorf's special move. He glows after %160 damage and back throw still activates the secondary glow, but up throw afterwords was just a normal up throw. I have tried a lot of moves in training mode, including holding taunt buttons or hold b while up throwing, but nothing seems to activate any special move. He still has his side b on ground after his special taunt. He also still has his neutral b after special taunt. Can anyone find out how to activate Ganon's new special move?

The Concept

Philosopher & Assassin
I'll take a look at it, when I get some time. Thanks for the update.

Windego

Pew Pew Pew Buster
That reminds me. Anyone using brawl minus with the Japanese voice clips? I kinda feel like the Japanese voices are cooler then the English ones, but I want test it for myself to see if l like it.

I'm sure I'm gonna be told to go read a tutorial but how do you change the voices? I'd like to have Jigglypuff and Ike's japanese voices instead of english. I've tried thing like changing voices and changing the CSS with no success :(

Darxmarx

The Learning Star Warrior
Changing the voices of a few characters requires .sawnd files when not using Riivolution. Here is Purin's sfx, and here is Ike's sfx. Be sure to rename the Ike .sawnd file to 27. Place both of these files into the sfx folder on your SD card. Let me know if I am incorrect about anything.

This may not seem worth mentioning, but make sure to open that Ike .rar file I linked instead of just putting it on the SD card.

Windego

Pew Pew Pew Buster
Changing the voices of a few characters requires .sawnd files when not using Riivolution. Here is Purin's sfx, and here is Ike's sfx. Be sure to rename the Ike .sawnd file to 27. Place both of these files into the sfx folder on your SD card. Let me know if I am incorrect about anything.

This may not seem worth mentioning, but make sure to open that Ike .rar file I linked instead of just putting it on the SD card.

Purin's worked perfectly but not Ike for some reason :/ Thanks for the help though!

ThePoisonMirage

The Labber
I have Zeus 2.4 and they have changed Ganondorf's special move. He glows after %160 damage and back throw still activates the secondary glow, but up throw afterwords was just a normal up throw. I have tried a lot of moves in training mode, including holding taunt buttons or hold b while up throwing, but nothing seems to activate any special move. He still has his side b on ground after his special taunt. He also still has his neutral b after special taunt. Can anyone find out how to activate Ganon's new special move?
If you don't already know its Up By for Ganondorf