Brawl- Zeus EX- New version of Zeus, one of the best underrated mods.

ThePoisonMirage

The Labber
Hello everybody. The newest version of Zeus JUST came out last night, and it is possibly one of the best versions of Zeus, maybe even Brawl Mods ever. Basically if you dont know Zeus is a mix of Minus and PM, making a child of epic proportions. Thanks to the wonderful Glitch for porting this wonderful version of Zeus to the US. This new version adds characters such as Shadow, Ryu, Waluigi, Cloud and MUCH more. There will be a provided link to a screenshot of the Character Selection Screen with EVERY new character. If you would like to download Brawl- Zeus EX, download links will be below, also this game has a ultimate system for most of it's characters, all ultimates, other cool stuff about Zeus and how you do them can be found here.

All-In-One Zeus EX - Please read the readme included for clarification on installing this hack

Zeus EX Netplay Build - For this build it is not tested, I need to know anything you guys find, if anything causes desyncs or if things look different from the All-In-One Zeus EX Build.

We also have a Discord for Zeus if you would like to join, Please click the link below:
https://discord.gg/012rKP1lIucDBDh4B

If you have any problems please let me know and i hope everyone enjoys the greatness that is Zeus.

Last edited:

NKArthur

Newb Minus Player
Zeus is not dead BOYZ! Don't forget to mention that all the characters have a Ultimate attack!

Doqtor Kirby

Resident Design Nitpicker
Minus Backroom

ThePoisonMirage

The Labber
Oh my god it's finally here
I think I need a moment to soak this in...

Currently there are two main glitches in the Zeus build that has been fixed. I can't update the Builds right now except if your using the Dolphin build which i have updated. Zeus is back, better than ever and is seriously a fun time.

Darxmarx

The Learning Star Warrior
Just screwed around with CPUs for a few minutes and am already having a blast.
Can confirm (as I did years ago when I first found this mod) that Zeus is best god.

Destructo

Failure Incarnate
New version of Zeus? Noice.
... Well, I guess I'll have to start making it my own pretty soon.
WINK WINK.

Destructo

Failure Incarnate
Seems like we have the same idea...Wanna collab?
Can't see why not. It's sort of a hassle though, as Brawl costume manager gets error messages every time you click on a different costume. Speaking of custom stuff, I'm thinking about putting a certain PSA in my main build as a BrawlEx character.
He has a mask like a bandit or theif.
AS AN ALT
PRANKED

Last edited:

ThePoisonMirage

The Labber
Can't see why not. It's sort of a hassle though, as Brawl costume manager gets error messages every time you click on a different costume. Speaking of custom stuff, I'm thinking about putting a certain PSA in my main build as a BrawlEx character.

You have a skype? Discord? We can talk on there

ThePoisonMirage

The Labber
AS AN ALT
PRANKED
Hey can put CBliss on Brawl Zeus EX?

Destructo

Failure Incarnate
Any progress?
Done with FighterConfigs, now on to CSSSlotConfigs. Those thongs are the real pain.
EDIT: Opened the CSSSlotConfigs up and can't make any sense of them. Sorry.

Last edited:

Thor

Had no interest. Saw Cloud. Trying it [we'll see if mine works, unlike Turk's apparently?]

Edit: Using hackless, mine did not work either.

Last edited:

ThePoisonMirage

The Labber
Had no interest. Saw Cloud. Trying it [we'll see if mine works, unlike Turk's apparently?]

Edit: Using hackless, mine did not work either.
Hello Thor, I know and im going to get it fixed right now. I didnt include some files while i made this so these new downloads are plug and play and should work. This post is getting deleted.

Mario3785

Enjoyer of Ironic Memes
Some characters can't use final smashes, like Waluigi.

Thor

Enjoying it, some weird stuff I mentioned in a different glitch thread. Toon Link's recovery seems like trash from what I could tell.

L-cancelling is in the game, right? What is the window to input an L-cancel, and does a white flash accompany a successful L-cancel? I play Melee and PM competently enough to L-cancel with probably 90+% consistent, but the white flash happened rarely [so IDK if that's an L-cancel indicator or something else] and nearly everything seemed to have normal landing lag [either an autocancel or the lag of the aerial].

ThePoisonMirage

The Labber
Enjoying it, some weird stuff I mentioned in a different glitch thread. Toon Link's recovery seems like trash from what I could tell.

L-cancelling is in the game, right? What is the window to input an L-cancel, and does a white flash accompany a successful L-cancel? I play Melee and PM competently enough to L-cancel with probably 90+% consistent, but the white flash happened rarely [so IDK if that's an L-cancel indicator or something else] and nearly everything seemed to have normal landing lag [either an autocancel or the lag of the aerial].
I'm actually not sure on the L-Canceling man. I've seen this same thing but it doesnt do anything tbh. I wish i could tell you lol. Yeah, i saw Samus had no tether. Its weird