Brawl- M3: Mirror Match Masters

Bent 00

Longtime Limit Breaker
Bent 00 we seem to be unable to coordinate [probably mostly my fault]. Eh... Thursday this week doesn't' work for me, but name a time and timezone that does and I'll make sure to be in the Brawl Minus chat [the one accessed by clicking chat on the forum homepage] in that timespan [I may not be on immediately if that's when dinner is but I'll make it on at some point].
How about late Tuesday or late Wednesday?

Thor

How about late Tuesday or late Wednesday?

I'll try to be in the chat (the one where you hit chat on the main forums page) at some point, but my parents are wanting to start doing back to college stuff [I go back Friday after next], so we'll see if I am able to get on.

Bent 00

Longtime Limit Breaker
I'll be online off and on tonight.

EDIT: Well, I waited around here and in the Chat for nearly 3 hours... and no one showed. I'm out for tonight. I may be back late tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:

Thor

Bent and I were each on late. I won the Luigi RU 2-0 and the Link RU 2-1 [all games were close]. GGs to Bent.

Doqtor Kirby

Resident Design Nitpicker
Minus Backroom
I want to mention that anything I have I will not respond to PMs for. IRC only. This overrides the PM rule in the OP. I don't want to be cheesed out of a title because I never check the forums. Thanks.

That said my challenges for Falcon (BC), Ganon (RetroStation), and Purin (MegaSaturn99) still stand. Additionally I will be gunning for the Marth RU spot (Pin Clock).

For my own reference:
Falcon: BC then Bent
Ganon: Retrostation then Bent
Purin: LB. Need to seek Bash for a legends set.
Marth: Pin then get bodied by Kien.

Last edited by a moderator:

Neville

GG M8s
Minus Backroom
I want to mention that anything I have I will not respond to PMs for. IRC only. This overrides the PM rule in the OP. I don't want to be cheesed out of a title because I never check the forums. Thanks.

That said my challenges for Falcon (BC), Ganon (RetroStation), and Purin (MegaSaturn99) still stand. Additionally I will be gunning for the Marth RU spot (Pin Clock).

For my own reference:
Falcon: BC then Bent
Ganon: Retrostation then Bent
Purin: LB. Need to seek Bash for a legends set.
Marth: Pin then get bodied by Kien.
I actually amended the rules of challenging people today actually so you don't have to worry too much about this.

Thor

I actually amended the rules of challenging people today actually so you don't have to worry too much about this.

You need to amend the stagelist too... it's a travesty that Pictochat, with all its hazards, is legal, but Metal Cavern, a beautiful throwback stage with a unique design, isn't...

EDIT: Also, I'm of the opinion that instead of banning 1 starter and 3 CPs, you just get 4 stage bans... as an example, I'd rather not play on Battlefield in 3.Q purely due to concerns about freezing, but I'm definitely not playing on FD, and there's only one or two other stages I'd like to ban... so I'm stuck banning FD and crossing my fingers my opponent won't go Battlefield [although I do like Battlefield, it's just 3.Q problems] when if it was just 4 stages, I could use that ban on Battlefield and not have an issue.

BC

Momentum Based Player
Playtester
Just a quick update. I beat LB 3-0 and have obtained the Champ spot for Jiggs. Come at me, Doq. :p

Thor

Defeated Pin Clock to secure the Kirby champ spot 3-2. Very close games.

Doqtor Kirby

Resident Design Nitpicker
Minus Backroom
Just a quick update. I beat LB 3-0 and have obtained the Champ spot for Jiggs. Come at me, Doq. :p
You'll have to get to the IRC first. I'm available all day today. as well as Saturday and partially Sunday.
The others can get in on it too RetroStation Pin Clock

If you have me on Skype you can prod me there too. I know LB does.

The Concept

Philosopher & Assassin
I'm just now seeing the challenge from BC.
It's been a while since I've played Minus. I'll have to go dust off the ol' moveset. I've been playing so much Smash4 and I'd hate to hit DownB in Minus.
Let me know when you want to play.

BC

Momentum Based Player
Playtester
I'm available all of tonight, and just about every afternoon and evening this week. Just lemme know when you wanna play.

BC

Momentum Based Player
Playtester
Welp, I beat Concept 3-1 for the Sheik title, though I don't feel like I earned it. Matches were hella laggy. :/

Kien

A Meaningless Circle
Minus Backroom
Thor I think I've made it known, but I've basically retired from Minus. Haven't touched the game in months and the last time we fought you could see how rusty I was. It just doesn't feel as good to me. Maybe things will change with 4.0b, but that'll be for another time. Anyone who wants my champ/RU spots can feel free to take them.

BC

Momentum Based Player
Playtester
Well, I seem to be good at reviving this thread, so I'mma do it again.

I'm going to take the open DK and Charizard RU spots, and challenge NEWB and Joenen(if he's even alive anymore) for the title spots, since I have to.

Also, Bent 00 , I know you're busy a lot of the time, but seriously... it's been over a month since I challenged you for the Snake and Falcon champ spots. If you can, please let me know if you even care to do them anymore.

Bent 00

Longtime Limit Breaker
Also, Bent 00 , I know you're busy a lot of the time, but seriously... it's been over a month since I challenged you for the Snake and Falcon champ spots. If you can, please let me know if you even care to do them anymore.
Thanks for your patience. Doing anything Wednesday night?

BC

Momentum Based Player
Playtester
Wednesday should be fine for me. I get out of work a little after 3, so I should be fine for most of the evening.

BC

Momentum Based Player
Playtester
Revivin this thing once again, because why not. Not like anyone cares about this anymore. XP

I'm gonna claim the empty G&W spot and challenge Pin for the champ spot.

Thor

Revivin this thing once again, because why not. Not like anyone cares about this anymore. XP

I'm gonna claim the empty G&W spot and challenge Pin for the champ spot.

I kinda forgot since I don't have access year-round anymore, and have to give up spots when I go back to college, no matter how thoroughly I earn them. If I get the ability to defend from anywhere, that would make me more likely to push this [can't speak for others].

Neville

GG M8s
Minus Backroom
Quick update: All the ROB spots were empty so BC took the champ spot, I took the RU spot and claimed the champ spot 3-2 after an 0-2 deficit. I also lost and won beck the Fox title from BC. Farkus claimed his first champ spot with Toon link, beating BC in the ditto 3-2.