Community cBliss Competition!

AeroIncarnated

The Only Hero
I wouldn't call it a competition. I would call it a collaboration if anything.

Pin Clock

Project Leader
Minus Backroom
OP Updated with all the download links!

Characters that currently do not have textures are: Yoshi, Pit, Samus, Zero Suit Samus, Ice Climbers, Meta Knight, King Dedede, Olimar, Fox, Falco, Wolf, Roy, Pichu, Pokemon Trainer, Squirtle, Ivysaur, Charizard, and Snake

I'm considering Closing Entries for Luigi next update, so if you have any other ideas for the green 'stache, I would suggest getting them in soon.

AeroIncarnated

The Only Hero
Question: why wasn't the Minus Link costume added to the OP. Was it denied? Or did you forget?

Flair Guy

It's only Spring but it feels like Summer, so my computer can barely open up Firefox without becoming the fire. This won't stop me from doing my job.
KMDqiZH.jpg

Gregor take little time-out. Do side job, yes?
Oy! Why is download lying around!
53to4WU.jpg

This one's gonna need some explaining. Fusion Suit Samus has another shade of blue for her Zero Suit Samus, so I took some inspiration from Zero Mission's endings and gave her an orange Zero Suit.
See you next download.
QdaJ8RP.jpg

He seems a bit... smaller than he normally is, but a poison mushroom won't keep the King of Koopas down!
*unintelligible monster sounds, which may mean download*

Sonic7-X

Hey guys! Im new here. Anyways, when i saw this, i thought of every single character having a minus costume, i saw minus bros, then i thought of minus climbers and minus sonic. It was beautiful. Im gonna work on minus sonic for now.

justadood

Just a dood with ideas
like i said before, link could probably do good to have the zora tunic and the magic (ruppee) armor as alt red and blue skins..
also, why not trainer Gold themed pokemon trainer with typhlosion themed charizard, bayleef themed ivysaur, and tododile themed shirtle, or something similar to that idea
and hoq about crystal, panther and leon themed star fox skins for fox wolf and falco? leon for falco, panther for wolf, crystal for fox? unless crystal is in debates to be an included character eventually, like on the voting page, in which case maybe james mccloud for fox could work..
just a few ideas based around re-vertexing or color scheming some characters after other similar costumed characters (or the same character with different suits)

AeroIncarnated

The Only Hero
Hey guys! Im new here. Anyways, when i saw this, i thought of every single character having a minus costume, i saw minus bros, then i thought of minus climbers and minus sonic. It was beautiful. Im gonna work on minus sonic for now.
You do know i'm the guy working on all the minus costumes right? I don't mind if you work on one. But, it would be better to just wait until I make it myself.

NEWB

I wouldn't mind having two interpretations of minus colors. If it comes to it, both versions would either get in or be voted on, since it kinda makes sense that each character would have one minus color but this a community driven project too.

AeroIncarnated

The Only Hero
Do whatever you wish. I'm going to make a version of everyone eventually whether there's already a similar version already.

Gold_TSG

Can't stop The Dorf Train.
Cleaned up again. Someone fix Java please.

AeroIncarnated

The Only Hero
So I finished my Minus Sonic but, i'm too tired to upload it so here's a random not so fantastic render of him.
4aRpget.png

Flair Guy

AeroIncarnated

The Only Hero
Renders are fun to make for me. But tedious for recolors. It's part of the reason I don't do them too often. Unless I want to be a show off. Like now, with the release of Minus Roy and Minus Sonic together. Like Marth, the young lion also gets an Ally unit skin as well as an Enemy unit skin. Both include CSPs. The Minus costumes also include exclusive CSPs and BPs made from the renders I have shown in this thread. No Smash 3 stuff this time.
Please Understand.

Pin Clock

Project Leader
Minus Backroom
OP Updated with all the download links!

Characters that currently do not have textures are: Yoshi, Pit, Samus, Ice Climbers, Meta Knight, King Dedede, Olimar, Fox, Falco, Wolf, Pichu, Pokemon Trainer, Squirtle, Ivysaur, Charizard, and Snake

SUBMISSIONS FOR LUIGI ARE NOW CLOSED.

In addition, Submissions for Marth will be closing soon! so if you have ideas for Marth textures that aren't yet submitted, this is your last chance to get those in!

Thor

I should make renders at some point. That seems cool.
GuoKyzC.jpg

Dissidia's getting a sequel for the PS4. Made this out of hype.
Don't look up his design in Final Fantasy Mobius if you consider yourself a heterosexual male.

Warrior of Light costume is godlike [I almost love it more than MLG Fox]. 10/10 would be new costume I default to whenever I pick Marth if it gets in.

Not familiar with shiny Lucario so I dont' have much opinion [a little weird I guess], and I don't like the Lopunny one really, but I like the creativity of it at least.

Flair Guy

Last edited by a moderator:

Neville

GG M8s
Minus Backroom
Not familiar with shiny Lucario so I dont' have much opinion [a little weird I guess], and I don't like the Lopunny one really, but I like the creativity of it at least.
In Pokemon, shiny pokemon are differently coloured pokemon. Lucario is primarily gold. The only shiny pokemon recolour they have in Smash is Mewtwo's green recolour (possibly Pikachu's red recolour in Brawl. They can be that subtle.)