Super Smash Bros. 4 Discussion

AeroIncarnated

The Only Hero
You could just, you know, request matches with me.
Sure man I'll fight you anytime. Except like at 1 in the morning on a weekday.

Gold_TSG

Can't stop The Dorf Train.
Just let me know when you're available on the weekends then

NEWB

Mewtwo confirmed as of today to have same moveset as in melee. Hopefully it's been tweaked to be good.

Also, he can be purchased, as well Lucas! Thoughts?

AeroIncarnated

The Only Hero
Translation. Lucas will be playable in Smash 4 along with Mewtwo as DLC. You have the option to buy them. Unless you are a boss who registered both games. Then you will get Mewtwo early on the the 15th. Bruh

Gold_TSG

My Mewtwo erection is at maximum.

Gold_TSG

He looks way better than before, and for those who didn't pay attention, Confusion is a proper reflector now.

NEWB

It also looks like true combos. Didn't we see him flip someone up and then attack them almost immediately?

Gold_TSG

I voted for Geno and Space Pirates

Thor

I'm considering voting for the left shark.

Or else Raichu.

justadood

Just a dood with ideas
He looks way better than before, and for those who didn't pay attention, Confusion is a proper reflector now.
i noticed that actually :D also although PM did that too, they changed his forward throw, whereas smash 4 re-used the original

also, i hope snake can be included too, but my first vote is for black shadow, and then maybe shadow, and then maybe shadow mario, and then maybe shadow link, and then shadow collosus, and then peter pan's shadow, and then oh look, it's groundhog day... lol, jk, but i actually do vote for black shadow

AeroIncarnated

The Only Hero
I like Issac and Geno. I never cared about ice climbers. I would hold off on voting for old characters for now. I rather not see snake come back and he's basically the same as brawl snake. Which is fine. But nothing too new. Honestly, I'lll be even more hype to see new stuff and concepts. Also I really hope people don't spam roy and ridley. Especially shrek.

NEWB

I had the game crash during NORMAL 8 person smash without items, so I don't think IC's will work.

The only thing that could have been an issue is that at least half the people were using 3ds as a controller

Gold_TSG

They've stated time and again that ice climbers and transformations didn't work on the 3DS, which is the biggest reason they were cut/separated.

On top of that, the games aren't even "the same" as they've claimed they wanted them to be, as nerfs/buffs are missing on the wii u version, as well as some chars just plain functioning differently (a prime example of this that I've noticed is Jigglypuff. Her bair comes out much faster on the 3DS version, and she can't run into people laying on the ground and rest them on 3DS, where it's far far easier on the wii u).