Brawl- M3: Mirror Match Masters

Doqtor Kirby

Resident Design Nitpicker
Minus Backroom
I mean I'm free on weekends I'm just waiting on you. You shouldn't make MS wait.
Thing is, I'm not. I run SSF2 things on Saturdays and Sundays are football.

i cri ;~;

Besides, I faced LB already. Twice. And I 2-0'd him. Twice.

Kien

A Meaningless Circle
Minus Backroom
Defended my Link champ against BC. At first it seemed one sided. Then things happened... ended up going 3- 2.

Good games indeed. I forget who, but someone else wanted to challenge me... I thought.

Greatest_Aether

Forum Reg of sorts
Defended my Link champ against BC. At first it seemed one sided. Then things happened... ended up going 3- 2.

Good games indeed. I forget who, but someone else wanted to challenge me... I thought.
I think it was me but then I remembered I can't play Link for shit.

Fivavoa

Uwaaaaa~~!
Playtester
FC: 2109-1299-8323

I guess as a starter I'll challenge RU for
Peach
Sheik
Pikachu

Neville

GG M8s
Minus Backroom

BC

Momentum Based Player
Playtester
Well, I completely forgot to make these challenges/claims before, so I mind as well make them now.
First, I'm challenging Wasted Crits for the Fox title.
Then, since both the champ spot for Squirtle and an RU spot for Yoshi are open because of Gold's quitting of Minus, I believe I'll claim those.
And in turn, I'd like to challenge @Bent 00 for the Yoshi title.

Neville

GG M8s
Minus Backroom
Well, I completely forgot to make these challenges/claims before, so I mind as well make them now.
First, I'm challenging Wasted Crits for the Fox title.
Then, since both the champ spot for Squirtle and an RU spot for Yoshi are open because of Gold's quitting of Minus, I believe I'll claim those.
And in turn, I'd like to challenge @Bent 00 for the Yoshi title.
Did you send everyone a PM? Jusg so everyone knows, I'm gonna run this thing from now on. I forgot to ask Glitch to give me the second post which has the actual players list XD. I'm such a turd. I'm also going to pre-emptively claim the Mewtwo champ spot. I can do that right?

BC

Momentum Based Player
Playtester
Yes, LB. I sent them both PM's right after I posted.