Brawl- M3: Mirror Match Masters

Thor

Lag is a legit john though, so those 4-stocks don't mean much, if anything. Also who is MT?

EDIT: I actually got results on youtube... you've MM'd Hax?

Neville

GG M8s
Minus Backroom
Lag is a legit john though, so those 4-stocks don't mean much, if anything. Also who is MT?

EDIT: I actually got results on youtube... you've MM'd Hax?
MT is considered the best Marth in the DFW area. I'm not MT even though I am from the DFW area and I do know him. I have closer ties to the Toronto Smash community over the DFW one so I'd be more likely to run a TOR! tag rather than a TX one like in that video. I've never MM'd Hax but I have played him in tournament.

Thor

MT is considered the best Marth in the DFW area. I'm not MT even though I am from the DFW area and I do know him. I have closer ties to the Toronto Smash community over the DFW one so I'd be more likely to run a TOR! tag rather than a TX one like in that video. I've never MM'd Hax but I have played him in tournament.

Dang, I'd hoped Bash was right so that I'd know lol. Oh well...

BC

Momentum Based Player
Playtester
Well, it's been over a week, and I never got a response to the pm I sent to SAHunterMech, so I guess the Fox RU spot is mine.

Also, since Glyph is basically gone from the forum, may I take his RU spot for Link? If I can, I'd like to challenge @Kienamaru for the Link champ spot.

Doqtor Kirby

Resident Design Nitpicker
Minus Backroom
@Bashdemears get ready... I'm coming for ya... nigga
pm2l.png

BC

Momentum Based Player
Playtester
retained my Link RU from Aether 2-0. My challenge to Kien still stands, I suppose.

BC

Momentum Based Player
Playtester
I defended my Ness title against Aether 3-0. GG's, dude.