Favorite cartoon shows

Baby_Sneak

My favorite cartoon show of all time is ed-edd'n-eddy.
that show just had too much of a impact for me to put into words. the characters were so appealing, the settings were super diverse, i laughed so hard at some scenes, and the situations that spawned from the trio's shady creations was suspenseful (at least to me). there was so much variety and the characters were very well-made.

y'alls?

Greatest_Aether

Forum Reg of sorts
I LOVED that cartoon as a kid. My favorite....IDK, SpongeBob. Although, the Legend of Zelda and Mega Man shows were so bad, it's funny, and then there's the final episode of the F-Zero anime.

Darxmarx

The Learning Star Warrior
Tom and Jerry all day every day. Childhood right here.
Older SpongeBob episodes are still nice. Not really into the newer ones though...
I also enjoy the older Simpsons episodes, and I watch some Family Guy every now and then. I don't really keep up with Family Guy anymore - I just re-watch my favorite episodes.

And then there are some shows that are so bad, they're good, like the ones Aether mentioned. I used to laugh at the Super Mario World cartoon because it was so terrible.

Greatest_Aether

Forum Reg of sorts
There where no good TV remixes of video games, although Pokemon is arguable (I hate it) and I heard there's a Fire Emblem anime or something (hype?) and there's a Smash Bros. movie.
Although I would watch an EarthBound cartoon. Think about it. PRIME IDEAS JUST SITTING RIGHT THERE.

Greatest_Aether

Forum Reg of sorts
I kinda liked the Kirby anime a bit. Really liked the theme song.
Once again, EARTHBOUND THE TV SHOW. Don't tell me you guys can't see that.

Other Aether

Mediator
inb4 MLP

I myself really like Penguins of Madagascar for no particular reason. Internet is too slow to stream though, and there's no cable or satellite...

Baby_Sneak

Some good choices here. My other favs are dexter's lab, fosters home for imaginery friends, and samurai jack.

Tybis

Resident Minusaur
Minus Backroom
Haven't seen it in forever, but I remember really loving Jackie Chan Adventures as a kid.
I really loved the idea of THESE THINGS.

Asides from that; Dexter's Lab, Courage the Cowardly Dog. There's probably others I've forgotten.

Baby_Sneak

what do yall think of the new cartoon show CLARENCE?
images

Windego

Pew Pew Pew Buster
what do yall think of the new cartoon show CLARENCE?
images
I find Clarence to be an alright show but my BF thinks it's completely unwatchable. Also, c'mon you guys why aren't we talking about old 90s swag like SWAT Cats and Captain Planet? Yeah I said Captain Planet...I actually really liked it :( I miss Ed, Edd and Eddy that show was amazing.

Greatest_Aether

Forum Reg of sorts
Well, EarthBound has 90's swag. And it would be awesome as a cartoon. #WestBound
Also...Captain Planet? There's Captain Falcon, Captain Planet, Captain America and let's not forget Captain Man.

Tybis

Resident Minusaur
Minus Backroom
I never really saw Captain Planet as a kid cuz my brother never wanted to watch it (I was the little brother that never got the remote, tragic I know).
Well, EarthBound has 90's swag. And it would be awesome as a cartoon. #WestBound
Also...Captain Planet? There's Captain Falcon, Captain Planet, Captain America and let's not forget Captain Man.
Captain Rainbow though...
256px-CaptainRainbow.jpg

Baby_Sneak

this show is really starting to grow on me as I watch them more (need to be surrounded by good art).

2087063-flintstones.jpg

Baby_Sneak

The Sonic and Mortal Kombat TV series. So bad it hurts.
get away from it and go watch something on boomerang. that station will have you right. (or you could always record the series of the classics: samurai jack, ed edd eddy, fosters home for imaginery friends, powerpuff girls, code name kids next door, courage the cowardly dog, etc...)

Greatest_Aether

Forum Reg of sorts
get away from it and go watch something on boomerang. that station will have you right. (or you could always record the series of the classics: samurai jack, ed edd eddy, fosters home for imaginery friends, powerpuff girls, code name kids next door, courage the cowardly dog, etc...)
I don't have Boomerang, but I have watched Code Name Kids Next Door. Great show.