Super Smash Bros. 4 Discussion

AeroIncarnated

The Only Hero
That's when it actually releases. I believe.

Greatest_Aether

Forum Reg of sorts
I thought it was today for Japan, October 3rd for everyone except Germany and Austraila, 4th for Austrailia and 2nd for Germany...

AeroIncarnated

The Only Hero
Well Japan has the game first (fair?) Then we get the demo on the 19. And the game comes out on the 3rd of October for america. I don't care about the other place. Please Understand.

AeroIncarnated

The Only Hero
Well Japan already got the full fucking game! We are just getting the demo. That has like 1 stage and a few fighters. My birthday is on the same day hyrule warriors is coming out for the US. But, all i'm thinking about is getting some smash bros in my life. I want to play that game. I'm like the one guy who didn't go to E3 and played it. I don't know how it feels at all.

AeroIncarnated

The Only Hero
I'm kinda getting antsy. I reallllly don't want to wait til next friday. That will be the longest wait of my life.

AeroIncarnated

The Only Hero
Don't taunt me. You'll be getting into something you can't get out of. You can prepare yourself and prepare yourself. But you will have to realize that I DON'T FIGHT FOR MY FRIENDS. I'm not off my game like fox. And i'm not a weakling like the lot of you. You may think I want you to show me your moves but I don't. We both know victory is my destiny and you surely should know not to try me. And all of you other people should know to keep your hands off my prey since this boy now has made a mighty foe. Come back when you can put up a fight. :cool:

AeroIncarnated

The Only Hero
You know I would be hype and be like "THIS IS WHAT I WANTED" But you can't use custom movesets online apparently. It would of been better if his ORIGINAL moveset was more like that. I'm not talking ganondorf anymore. I'm done with him. I'm already disappointed.:(

Last edited by a moderator:

Gold_TSG

Can't stop The Dorf Train.
You can use custom online with friends only, iirc. With anyone, no.

AeroIncarnated

The Only Hero
Yes you do. You have much left to learn. You aren't ready yet. I can't find any good videos of Dark Pit but it seems that he is brawl pit. Don't know how I feel about that. Like he's different from regular pit but he's a clone of pit from another version. Dr. Mario is basically melee mario which is cool I guess would of prefer someone else though. Not roy by the way just anyone besides Dr.Mario just not him. We all know what Lucina is. Alot of people are liking the villager. Just as I predicted. Villager knows what's good.

AeroIncarnated

The Only Hero
Furthermore, The Villager supports no man and is on no one's side. He only wants destruction and build his empire.
a7e.jpg

I hereby declare The Villager as "Mah Nigga" For 2014-20XX. Right along side my boi Toon Link and Falco.
Feel free to bring your own canister of salt. Thank you.​

Last edited by a moderator:

Gold_TSG

Can't stop The Dorf Train.
Dorf's punch has armor on it now, though I don't know which kind yet. He didn't flinch to Peach's jabs while using it. I also heard that DK's punch has super armor on full charge, though I didn't see it for confirmation, nor do I know when it starts/how long it lasts.

AeroIncarnated

The Only Hero
He didn't flinch to Peach's jabs while using it.
I can't see any one flinching to peach's jabs Gold. Also if you are talking about the US Demo NEWB it has 5 characters I think and 1 stage.

Thor

I can't see any one flinching to peach's jabs Gold. Also if you are talking about the US Demo NEWB it has 5 characters I think and 1 stage.

They have hitstun, they cause flinching/knock people out of attack animations. Unless armor.