Perfect

The Concept

Philosopher & Assassin
No changes needed. 3.5 perfected him imo. He's done. Neither nerfs nor buffs need to happen now. Work on someone else.

NEWB

I almost disagree. His air sideb is so amazing that it true combos into all of his aerials. This guy is terrifying no matter where he is and I love it! Depending on how minus evolves, he may need balance tweaking. He has definetly achieved a level power that I want him to stay at more or less. But personaly, I feel like Japanese players will make him broken.

The Concept

Philosopher & Assassin
He is officially MAXIMIZED by my standards of the term. All there are now are differences in skill.

i hardly play as or against him.
so i shouldn't even be here.
i play minus with a dozen people... no pits to be found. kind of unfortunate, i like the new aerial side-b and the flexibility of arrows. he could be a challenge in the right hands.

i'll just go ahead and upvote this.

The Concept

Philosopher & Assassin
Hello, 13131. Nice to meet you. I am a Pit main. Now you've found one.

The Concept

Philosopher & Assassin
It's to the point that anything in the changelog under his name might anger me...it just might.

Tybis

Resident Minusaur
Minus Backroom
There's only one thing that annoys me about him.
MOjHhKs.gif

The Concept

Philosopher & Assassin
I think it's funny.
Every single time he says it, I lose a stock in the next 5-7 seconds.
Irony or is he a liar?

The Concept

Philosopher & Assassin
.....not funny. Not even a little.
PM Pit is the worst Pit ever to have existed. Hands down.
If that happened, I'd delete my account and stop playing Brawl or any variation of it. Only Smash4 from that point onward.
No hyperbole. Very serious.

AeroIncarnated

The Only Hero
PM Pit isn't that bad to me.
His recovery is good. His up-B has kill potential. His gliding side-B is glorious.
I played Pit in vBrawl, Minus, and PM. I believe vBrawl Pit to be the worst.
He has too much going for him in vBrawl. In PM and Minus he has just enough to be sorta balanced compared to other character.
I will say that Minus Pit is the best version of him I ever played. Just because I have more fun playing the minus version of him.
Whenever I play him in PM I feel like a tryhard.

The Concept

Philosopher & Assassin
The thing about gliding SideB was that he already had that mechanic in by holding jump after a midair jump, so to me it was a waste of time to move a special mechanic to a Special attack slot. The UpB has kill potential...that is the only good I can give it. Pit doesn't need anymore potential to kill upwards on the ground, but I guess it's a surprise move in midair. PM only did well with a few characters, in my opinion, and Pit isn't one of them. Then again, I don't like the feel of PM as a whole, so I accept the possibility that I am biased.
Ranking:
1. MinusPit
2. Zeus Pit
3. FlameOrbitars Pit (I think that's how that's spelled)
4. Brawl Pit
5. PM Pit

AeroIncarnated

The Only Hero
Then again, I don't like the feel of PM as a whole, so I accept the possibility that I am biased.

I can understand that. PM is annoying in character wise. To me they ruined Toon Link. Toon Link is not Young Link so making him play like him isn't the same as giving him a new moveset. And his god awful up-b don't get me started. Back on topic I played every version of Pit on your list except Zeus Pit. To tell the truth they will probably change something about him in the update to make him viable against the other characters. Hopefully they don't change his tech quote. I need that to troll my friends.

The Concept

Philosopher & Assassin
I'd be very saddened if they changed what was already good. He's great now. Then again the old motto was "Break it until it's fixed." or "If it's not broken, break it" ....something like that.

Lucis Perficio

Radiant Hero of Blue Flames
I personally think he's a bit OP considering he now rules the air. and a simple up-b can earn him a stage spike