Falcon Punch to Down Taunt

snidbert63

Certified n00b
Could you make it so that Falcon Punch to Down Taunt is actually a true combo? It would be very minus-y and I doubt it would be hard to implement. Like, maybe if you input down taunt during Falcon Punch, he does his down taunt, except hitting opponents with more knockback but less damage than a standard FP, and not break shields?

Bent 00

Longtime Limit Breaker
KcbpHSN.png

snidbert63

Certified n00b
Should I change my title to, "The Guy with the Stupid Ideas"?

Falcon doesn't need a third version of Falcon Punch. However, you might be able to argue for something like this:

"Allow Falcon to cancel Falcon Punch into down taunt once the final hitbox comes out."

(Pretty sure that if you canceled it before the final hitbox, the move wouldn't actually send them that far. And if it was cancelable into up taunt, this would be a buff, so that's out too.)

---

Personally, I don't think either suggestion is necessary. Falcon Punch already looks and sounds cool; there's no need to add a taunt to it. Sometimes, less is more.

snidbert63

Certified n00b
Falcon doesn't need a third version of Falcon Punch. However, you might be able to argue for something like this:

"Allow Falcon to cancel Falcon Punch into down taunt once the final hitbox comes out."

(Pretty sure that if you canceled it before the final hitbox, the move wouldn't actually send them that far. And if it was cancelable into up taunt, this would be a buff, so that's out too.)

---

Personally, I don't think either suggestion is necessary. Falcon Punch already looks and sounds cool; there's no need to add a taunt to it. Sometimes, less is more.
Sometimes I just have stupid ideas.

Yeah.