Missing texture and Crashing

Sface

(Fixed, I found out what happened) Textures won't load and when I hover over a character not originally from the game disc I crash. Mewtwo, Roy Etc. Keep in mind that i still can't see the character pics on a slot instead it says random but I know where they would be put. you can stop watching the vid at 2:05 thats where i keep ranting about "pls help" and watching the rest can be a waste of time, sorry i should've recorded sideways. Link:

Last edited:

Keebyplays97

always 2nd place...
Do you go into special smash?
I did that and the exact same thing happened to me.

Sface

I am going to try special smash right now to see if it changes anything but when i start up brawl minus from gecko os it doesnt say "Now Breaking" it still says "Now Loading" so im not quite sure what is happening. So i just tried it out and nothing changed i gotta record a vid and post it on yt i dont know if links are legal on this website hopefully it is even for something safe like yt.I have the vid up i will post the link in a little bit, please wait.

Last edited:

TRASH129

Try changing your hooktype to "AXNextFrame" in GeckoOS before booting the mod up on the wii.

Last edited:

Sface

Yeah i did have it on AXNext Frame but i was using a 8GB SDHC but thanks for your guys help i got a 2gb sdhc and now it works