[PSA Coding] FoxMcMelee

Fox McMelee

I can do SFX hacks, more specifically sharing soundbanks. I can also edit the GCT to make a user friendly template. I have also successfully added Turbo Mode from Project M into Minus.

A small look at what I can do
I can work on Minus for about 1 hour every day.

I have been playing Smash for about 4 years

Discord: FoxMcMelee

I have a liking of MediaFire and Google Drive, but I am willing to use DropBox

I think i should be on the team because I can help with characters sounds. I am always wanted to work on a team like this, because I care about the community.

Last edited:

Survivian

The Rando-Est of Brandos
Minus Backroom
I know that I'm not a mod or an admin or anything of the sort, but I feel I need to chime in here.

First off, your application isn't all too specific. I saw your video and thought, "Alright. Maybe he'll show us exactly what he did. Maybe he'll show us his user-friendly template." Nope. I see the characters and the little graphics they have for the character select screen, but anyone with a computer and some time could edit those. That and the characters you put in don't have their own character icons, especially Little Mac with his Bowser sound-bytes.

Secondly, what exactly did you do? All it seems like you did was change the portraits, add some skins from the internet, and move Lucina and Little Mac from Zeus into BC. If you did more than that, please, by all means, correct me because I apparently didn't see it.

Thirdly, capitalize your I's.

Finally, I'm fairly certain that this isn't the place to advertise potential collab work, especially since this is your first post on the forums. There are people that advertise their hacks and things, but that's for things they've already finished and need input to polish up on. It's like you put up something on Kickstarter with a goal of $10,000 and the description was, "I don't know what I'm gonna do yet, but I'll think of something after I get the money." You just don't DO that.

I think that about wraps up the criticisms. If you honestly do want to work for B-, just try a bit harder, m'kay?

P.S. That "hire me" tag seems a bit unprofessional as well. Just a tip.

Fox McMelee

I know that I'm not a mod or an admin or anything of the sort, but I feel I need to chime in here.

First off, your application isn't all too specific. I saw your video and thought, "Alright. Maybe he'll show us exactly what he did. Maybe he'll show us his user-friendly template." Nope. I see the characters and the little graphics they have for the character select screen, but anyone with a computer and some time could edit those. That and the characters you put in don't have their own character icons, especially Little Mac with his Bowser sound-bytes.

Secondly, what exactly did you do? All it seems like you did was change the portraits, add some skins from the internet, and move Lucina and Little Mac from Zeus into BC. If you did more than that, please, by all means, correct me because I apparently didn't see it.

Thirdly, capitalize your I's.

Finally, I'm fairly certain that this isn't the place to advertise potential collab work, especially since this is your first post on the forums. There are people that advertise their hacks and things, but that's for things they've already finished and need input to polish up on. It's like you put up something on Kickstarter with a goal of $10,000 and the description was, "I don't know what I'm gonna do yet, but I'll think of something after I get the money." You just don't DO that.

I think that about wraps up the criticisms. If you honestly do want to work for B-, just try a bit harder, m'kay?

P.S. That "hire me" tag seems a bit unprofessional as well. Just a tip.

I am a little bit unprofessional, but you seem to be a grammar nazi. I will change Little Mac. Franchise icons are relatively easy to do. I did get lazy on Little Mac, i won't lie. I had to edit Minus' codeset pretty heavily to get it to add more characters. Also i have been working on a template similar to pm+brawlex but with Minus. I undetstand some of your concerns, but others i don't. I understand the Little Mac problem, but i don't understand the kickstarter thing, it's a little extreme. By collab i mean, i like working with other people. Lucina was from LegacyXP and Little Mac was not the Jigglypuff Psa but the Bowser one. Bowser is tough to clone because Giga-Bowser. I will try to improve my application.