Community Run YouTube Page

Brawl Minus VS

Hello Brawl Minus enthusiasts.

I'm currently in the process of making a Brawl Minus community-run YouTube page. Videos and all other content will be provided by you, the viewers. What I'm looking for right now is people to submit clips to help make the videos.

Here's a link to the page right now: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxH6wYOv2eyjgRKvj_hK32w

If there's anyone out there who's already a Brawl Minus YouTuber, I'm more than happy to partner with whoever would like to help out. If there's anyone who'd like to help make the actual video, let me know as well.

TO SUBMIT YOUR RECORDING, make sure the following criteria have been met:

- Music on the recording has been disabled, but sound has not.

- Make sure you’re using Brawl Minus version 4.0, no earlier versions. The channel will adapt with the game, though, so we will accept post-4.0 versions when they come out.

- It’s totally okay to fight against a CPU, but please only submit against level 9’s. If you can’t handle level 9’s, break your limits!

- If possible, please send only the clip you’d like to submit, not the whole fight. If you send the whole fight, I’m more than willing to edit it myself, but it’d just take more time for me.

- It’s totally okay if you have a gamer tag above your character, just keep it appropriate.

- Please provide a name for me to include in the description.

ONCE THESE ARE COMPLETED, you can email the video (or link to the video) to this email - [email protected]

I'm really looking forward to making videos with you all, and I hope you break many limits in the process!

Thor

I have two suggestions:

1) Allow older videos and older patches with music if the owners are okay [I know a dude with the tag Sunderstorm who has a channel with some videos, but I think they still have in-game music. I think if he let you take his content, it'd be good to have even if it has music, unless you can rip that out yourself.]

To be clear, I'm not saying new content of 3.5 or something, but if someone has some videos from like 2014, putting those [perhaps under a "other peoples' videos" playlist] would make this a one-stop channel for people looking for Minus content [and they could visit original channels if they want to see the original videos].

2) I'd avoid CPUs if possible, unless someone was submitting a combo demonstration, at which point I think any level would be fine [but that's just me].

Overall, an interesting idea.

Brawl Minus VS

I have two suggestions:

1) Allow older videos and older patches with music if the owners are okay [I know a dude with the tag Sunderstorm who has a channel with some videos, but I think they still have in-game music. I think if he let you take his content, it'd be good to have even if it has music, unless you can rip that out yourself.]

To be clear, I'm not saying new content of 3.5 or something, but if someone has some videos from like 2014, putting those [perhaps under a "other peoples' videos" playlist] would make this a one-stop channel for people looking for Minus content [and they could visit original channels if they want to see the original videos].

2) I'd avoid CPUs if possible, unless someone was submitting a combo demonstration, at which point I think any level would be fine [but that's just me].

Overall, an interesting idea.

I could put a separate section, potentially just a separate playlist, for pre-4.0 versions. Nice thinking.

As for the CPU's, I feel it would be okay. For example, I don't have friends who play Brawl Minus :( . So for me, I have to use CPU's. I'm not saying they're required, just that they're allowed.